Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
School District of West Allis-West Milwaukee, etal
K – 12 Assistant Coordinator of Instructional Services
West Allis, WI 53214 United States
Commensurate with experience
• Oversee and provide leadership and accountability for the instructional support of teachers and administrator at the site level in the implementation of district initiatives, personalization, response to intervention, school improvement and monitoring of student progress.
• Provide leadership in overseeing and the monitoring of School Improvement Plans.
• Provide leadership in overseeing and the monitoring of Personalized Learning across the District.
• Provide leadership in overseeing and the monitoring of Response to Intervention.
• Oversee the monitoring of student achievement; provide staff development in district for teachers and administrators.
• Work collaboratively with staff members on special projects.
• Assist in monitoring the effectiveness of instructional programs using data from NWEA MAPS and other data sources and assist teachers in making decisions about best teaching practice.
• Provide leadership, co-plan and co-facilitate district and site level staff development.
• Work with building administrators in the implementation of a personalized and balanced instructional approach for tier one universal instruction.
• Work with building administrators in the implementation of tier two and three research-based interventions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, training, experience:
1. Master’s degree with strong emphasis in curriculum/instruction/student learning.
2. Must possess or qualify for Wisconsin 10 certification.
3. Experience at elementary and secondary levels, preferred.
4. Must possess strong teaching background with excellent presentational skills and the ability to learn quickly.
5. Must possess knowledge base for best practice in general curriculum with emphasis in reading and math instruction.
6. Must possess knowledge base for the implementation of Personalized Learning and Response to Intervention.
Our site works best with
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Copyright © 2009 Association Career Network. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions