Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Seymour Community School District
Elementary/Middle School Principal
Seymour, WI 54165 United States
12 Month Contract - Full Benefit Package
The Board of Education of the Seymour Community School District is seeking certified and qualified candidates for the position of Elementary/Middle School Principal. This position offers a great opportunity to join our progressive Administrative Team in conjunction with a dedicated staff, involved parents and a student body of approximately 450 children in Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade at our Black Creek School.
The Seymour Community School District is located in Northern Outagamie County and consists of approximately 175 square miles. Black Creek is conveniently located 18 miles from Green Bay and 14 miles from the Fox Valley Cities. Our location offers an ideal blend of nearby city conveniences and leisurely country living.
Education, training, experience:
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
• Wisconsin DPI Certification as School Principal
• Masters Degree with strong emphasis in educational administration, curriculum, and instruction
• Administrative style of openness and flexibility coupled with an ability to make decisions and accept responsibility
• Ability to mobilize resources and motivate people in order to set goals, plan, implement and evaluate objectives especially in the area of literacy and language arts
• Evidence of continued professional education, growth and development
• Commitment to curriculum, instructional programs and equal opportunity in educational policies, programs and services
• An innate interest and ability to work cooperatively with teachers, support staff, administrators, parents and the community
Candidates should elaborate on their experience, training, accomplishments, recognition and other competencies which will merit our district’s consideration.
The Board of Education has a policy requiring administrative residency. Candidates must be willing to locate within the district.
Our site works best with
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Copyright © 2009 Association Career Network. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions