Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Clayton School District
Business Administrator-IMMEDIATE OPENING
Clayton, WI 54004 United States
Salary and benefits determined by the Board of Education
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accounting and reporting (in compliance with WUFAR and GASB)
• Budget and financial planning
• Cash management
• Debt management
• General management
• Human resource management
• Payroll management
• Purchasing and accounts payable management
• Oversight and supervision of: Business Office and Director of Food Service
Education, training, experience:
• Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or at least three years of experience in comparable position
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and evaluate personnel performance effectively and efficiently.
• Demonstrated technology proficiency and experience with automated accounting systems is required. Must have strong software application skills including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to maintain accurate and complete records and prepare clear and detailed reports.
• Ability to function with independent judgment.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in application and interpretation of departmental policies and regulations.
• Demonstrated technology skills to enable completion of reports, monitoring systems, financial systems, and software relating to financial records
• Demonstrated creative and imaginative approaches to problem solving and ability to make sound decisions.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the knowledge and ability to communicate to others information about district finances.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to finance operations, standards and procedure.
• Experience in supervising personnel including the ability to lead, coach, counsel, train, evaluate and provide ongoing support and direction to assigned staff.
• Hands-on experience and a through working knowledge of payroll, accounts payable, general and fixed assets accounting, financial planning and administration and related business functions.
• Hands-on experience and a through working knowledge of Skyward Financial Software.
• Experience in public school accounting and/or auditing.
Our site works best with
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Copyright © 2009 Association Career Network. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions